Yep. I’m behind again. I’ve still got book reviews to type, and a few archaeology and anthropology posts to do. Will I ever get round to them? Perhaps not. For now, May’s books:
- Bob Dylan – Tarantula 50p
- Roald Dahl – Rhyme Stew 50p
- J.B.Priestley – An Inspector Calls and Other Plays £2.99
- William Shakespeare – Julius Caesar 20p
- Bret Easton Ellis – American Psycho 50p
I also picked up this:
Don’t shoot me- I know it is shite, and just a cursory glance across the text and its grainy b&w plates reinforces the level of pseudo-archaeological, cod-scientific bull crap that it contains, but it is the book that got my Tutor at Oxford into archaeology, and I thought it worth buying just for that, and the comedy value. It was also only 50p. Expect a scathing deconstruction of this at some point, as I do intend on reading it soon.