HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
I suppose these should really be made on New Year’s Day, but they’re not too late.
- Get more blog posts up on here! I’ve got about 12 book reviews to get written, so I’d better get cracking!
- Bite the bullet and submit my book of poetry to publishers. That’s the one I finished editing in January 2014.
- Finish writing the book of short stories and random prose pieces that I begun in early 2014.
- Begin writing the novel I have planned.
- Return to archaeology in my spare time- it’s become a bit neglected of late. It may help that we’re planning on moving to a different (nicer) part of the city soon, which should enable me to actually get all of my Arch & Anth texts (and my uni notes and essays) in some sort of usable order and actually on SHELVES, which they are still without at the moment.
- Get my ear pierced and have a tattoo. Okay, maybe I’m joking with that one…